March 14th, 2020
Dear Church Family,
After much deliberation and with counsel from our District, the elders and I have made the decision to suspend our public worship services until further notice.
A few things to communicate:
1. We want to make sure that you know if you need prayer or counsel from one of the Pastors or Elders during this time to please call. Our intentions are to have regular office hours, but feel free to call one of us at home if needed.
2. We will be working on something to send out to aid your families in continuing to worship during this time.
3. Thank you for your ongoing financial support through this time. Online donations may be made by following this link https://bayridgealliance.ca/
4. Looking at this week’s calendar we will also be cancelling Cafe 50 on Thursday
5. Please share this information with anyone from the church whom you know is not typically online to receive email.
We do not make this decision lightly or with any intention of growing people’s fear and panic. Rather, we do this as part of a larger community trying to minimize the impact of this illness.
“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” Romans 15:13