Let’s start this morning by reading Psalm 150 and then a song…
Praise the Lord.
Praise God in his sanctuary;
praise him in his mighty heavens.
2 Praise him for his acts of power;
praise him for his surpassing greatness.
3 Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
praise him with the harp and lyre,
4 praise him with timbrel and dancing,
praise him with the strings and pipe,
5 praise him with the clash of cymbals,
praise him with resounding cymbals.
6 Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord.
Scripture Memory Verse – As we start a new year, we continue our scripture memory by learning Romans 12:12.
Romans 12:12 “Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying.”
Question/Discussion: While there is obviously value in seeking God together, there is also substantial value in seeking him privately as well. What are some of the ways or places that have been helpful for you to connect with God privately?
- Services Online – Due to the province wide lock down we will only be meeting online for our worship services. This service will be at 10:30am each week. Current restrictions should allow us to resume our in person services again on Sunday, January 24th.
- Wednesday Kid’s Zoom –Watch for an email early in the week with details.
- Friday Youth Online –Watch for an email from your youth leaders with details.
- Office schedule – The Office is closed due to the province wide lock down. We will still be monitoring our emails from home. Katie can be reached at email@example.com, Pastor Greg can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, Pastor Dave can be reached at email@example.com, and Pastor Cam can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
I encourage you to do two things with your giving that may help a little.
- Do your giving each week as part of this devotional/worship time. I know it is not exactly the same thing, but it does help us view our giving as worship rather than simply a financial transaction
- Take time to pray as you give. Thank God for what he has given to you, acknowledge your trust in him for tomorrow, and tell him why you give to him and the work of his church.
- Best – E-Transfer (no fees)
- email@example.com is the email address you will need to make an e-transfer
- Please include your first and last name in the memo box
- If you know your envelope number please include it in the memo box (*Do not include the # sign as it will not accept that)
- Still good, but with fees – Canada Helps
- https://bayridgealliance.ca/give-with-canada-helps/ and click on the donate button to give
Thank you for honouring God by supporting the Church.
Pray – Before our benediction, let’s pray together for the our youth.
The Lord bless you
and keep you;
25 the Lord make his face shine on you
and be gracious to you;
26 the Lord turn his face toward you
and give you peace.”’