Sin: wrongdoing, misdeed, missing the mark, failure, willfully engage in…, acting (and thinking – willfully) unlike the character of God.
“for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins”
“This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many. 25 Truly I tell you, I will never again drink of the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God.” 
“This cup that is poured out for you is the new covenant in my blood”
<after the last supper they went out>: “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another”
“Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant 5 or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful”
Scripture Memory Verse
Ephesians 2:8–10 (NIV)
8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—9 not by works, so that no one can boast. 10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
Communion – Lord’s Table – a celebration of equality under Christ through the symbolic parts of bread and juice.
Motel Ministry: Providing basic needs and Christ centered love to the lost, marginalized and outcasts of our society.
1) Pastor Cam and John Russell are in process for getting our bus license so we can drive the ministry van. Be nice if that was quick.
2) Pray for our bible study to gain momentum again. We have new folks coming out and it seems a stable core group of some folks who are consistent.
Backyard Bible Club:
We had another successful week of clubs at Kama Yantha’s house this week. We had an average of 10 kids attend all week who had lots of fun playing games and hearing the Pineapple Story. The gospel was told every day and we are trusting that God will work in those little hearts to bring them to a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus. Next week Joy, Liam and Erin are on vacation so there are no clubs happening, but they will resume again right after the August long weekend. Just email Joy if you know kids who would like to attend.
Before we close, I just want to share a few announcements:
- For the Summer and the rotating vacation schedules please book appointments by calling the office (613-389-9060) or emailing.
- Katie can be reached at email@example.com, Pastor Greg can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, Pastor Cam can be reached at email@example.com
I encourage you to do two things with your giving that may help a little.
- Do your giving each week as part of this devotional/worship time. I know it is not exactly the same thing, but it does help us view our giving as worship rather than simply a financial transaction.
- Take time to pray as you give. Thank God for what he has given to you, acknowledge your trust in him for tomorrow, and tell him why you give to him and the work of his church. Ps 24:1, 2 Cor 9:6-7.
- Best – E-Transfer (no fees)
- firstname.lastname@example.org is the email address you will need to make an e-transfer
- Please include your first and last name in the memo box
- If you know your envelope number please include it in the memo box (*Do not include the # sign as it will not accept that)
- Still good, but with fees – Canada Helps
- https://bayridgealliance.ca/give-with-canada-helps/ and click on the donate button to give
Thank you for honouring God by supporting your local Church. Pr 3:9-10
Benediction “Good Words”
He has told you, O mortal, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? Micah 6:8